To leverage experience, technology and diligence to consistently deliver on-time and make the challenging shipments routine for our clients.
ALG Worldwide Logistics mission is to expertly provide specialized transportation and logistics services that consistently outperform our competition in reliability, value and customer experience.
ALG Worldwide was established on honesty, integrity and a firm commitment to our employee’s and customers. These Values remain our guiding principles today.
At ALG Worldwide Logistics, our responsibility is not only to our customers, but also our employees, community and environment. Our efforts to fulfill our responsibilities include innovative solutions, comprehensive training programs, diversity and inclusion measures as well as green initiatives.
The foundation of our business is our people. We believe our strength comes from the talents, commitment, ideas, and experience of our employees. We know that an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and have the opportunity to reach their full potential is also a successful one. Providing our employees with tools and support to help them reach their goals is our responsibility.
Our reach is Global, but our backbone is local expertise. This translates into seamless knowledge, consistent execution and value driven transportation services. With locations Nationwide, ALG Worldwide Logistics is ready to handle all of your most challenging shipments. –see US location listing.
- SIC Code 4731 – Arrangement of Transportation of Freight and Cargo
- Freight Forwarding Authority# FF002063
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Authority (FMCSA#) MC267086
- U.S. Department of Transportation Authority (USDOT#) 780089
- U.S. Department of Transportation Hazardous Materials Certification (USDOT) Approved
- SCAC Code ALG Worldwide Logistics ALGW, Admiral air Express AAIE
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) 0118811
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Approved Indirect Air Carrier
- Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) 020618NF
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Certified
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration Food Facilities Registration (FDA) 12152066024
- Department of Agriculture Authorization # 55300
- U.S. Federal Contractor Registration (SAM) Certified
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Chamber of Commerce
- Airfreight Forwarders Association (AFA)
- Global Link Association (GLA)
- Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Smartway Transport Partner (EPA)
- Expedited Carriers Association (ECA)
- Air and Expedited Motor Carriers Association (AEMCA)
- Cargo Services Network (CNS)
- Mailing & Fulfillment Service Association
- Mail Systems Management Association
- American Catalog Mailers Association
- IDEA Alliance
- WindowBook Smart Postal Solutions
- Monticello Software
- Mailer’s Technical Advisory Committee
- Northern Illinois Postal Customer Council
- National Association of Presort Mailers